1. Install the front and rear supports on the barrel and put them on the main frame together with the cone and double barrel screws. First, do not install the large lock nut, and support the manual crank before shaking to move the barrel to the direction of the distribution box to see the barrel stop. Whether it is at the same level as the lip of the distribution box, it is preliminarily judged whether the barrel has reached the machining accuracy.
2. Remove the spline sleeve of the distribution shaft in the distribution box, and use a knife-edge ruler to measure whether the spline of the screw shank of the conical twin barrel is parallel to the spline of the distribution shaft (front, back, left, and right). Add or remove copper shims at the front and rear supports of the barrel to adjust the spline shaft at the same horizontal position.
3. Put the conical twin barrel screw spline into the distribution box distribution shaft spline sleeve, manually rotate the motor rotation angle, remove the spline sleeve, and repeat the above measurement steps until any angle is at the same horizontal position (control in the error Within 0.05mm).
4. Install the conical twin barrel screw top shaft into the screw (without gasket).
5. Put the conical twin barrel screw spline into the distribution box distribution shaft spline sleeve and use the screw top plate to push the conical twin barrel screw toward the distribution box to die, and then remove the screw top plate.
6. Place the dial indicator on the small end of the barrel, and place the probe head on the head of a conical twin barrel screw to adjust the indicator position.
7. Use a copper crowbar to push the right screw at the bottom of the discharge port (keep the end surface of the screw top shaft in contact with the end surface of the distribution shaft), and fix it.
8. Use a copper crowbar to push the left screw to the direction of the machine head until it can move, and then read the displayed value on the dial indicator.
9. Use the same method to push the conical twin barrel screw to the top of the distribution shaft, top the left screw and pry the right screw, and then read the displayed value on the head of the right screw.
10. After manually turning the motor 180 degrees, repeat the above steps to read the displayed value.
11. Calculate the difference between the thickness of the screw gasket of the cone and twin barrels.
12. Measure the total clearance of the screw of the cone and twin barrels: push the left and right screws (without gaskets) to the direction of the distribution box, place the dial indicator on the small end of the barrel, and place the probe head on any cone Adjust the meter position after the head of the double barrel screw. At the same time, pry the conical twin-cylinder screw at the discharge port toward the machine head to die, and then read the displayed value on the dial indicator.