The material of stainless steel screws is different from ordinary carbon steel screws, and the performance is fundamentally different. Because of its good ductility, the hardness cannot reach the level of high-strength carbon steel screws. Improper use will cause the screws and nuts to form "locking". bite" phenomenon.
So, how do we use stainless steel screws correctly? When using stainless steel screws, pay attention to the following:
1. Correct selection and use of products: ensure that the mechanical properties should meet the requirements, and the two threads of the nut will be exposed after the length of the rod is rotated and tightened;
2. Reduction of friction coefficient: It is recommended to apply lubricant before use to ensure that the threads are clean;
Three, the correct operation method:
1: When the nut and the screw are fastened, the nut should be aligned with the center line of the screw to act vertically, and it should not be skewed;
2: During the locking process, the force should be uniform to prevent thread damage caused by uneven force;
3: Torque wrenches and socket wrenches can protect nuts and screws well, and minimize the use of adjustable wrenches;
4: During the tightening process, if the temperature of the environment or the screw is too high, it is necessary to cool down properly, and do not use too much force to avoid damage to the screws and nuts.
The use of stainless steel screws is finished, let's talk about how to maintain and maintain stainless steel screws and some stainless steel sheets in factories or homes. Stainless steel is uniformly corroded due to electrochemical or chemical reactions on all metal surfaces exposed in a corrosive environment.
In the passive film on the stainless steel surface, the parts with weak corrosion resistance will form a pitting reaction due to the self-excited reaction, forming small holes, coupled with the approach of chloride ions, forming a strong corrosive solution and accelerating the speed of the corrosion reaction . There are also intergranular corrosion cracking inside the stainless steel, all of which destroy the passive film on the surface of the stainless steel.
1. Regular cleaning and maintenance must be carried out on the stainless steel surface to maintain its gorgeous surface and prolong its service life. In order to prevent scratches on the stainless steel surface, avoid the use of bleaching ingredients and abrasive detergents, steel balls, grinding tools, etc. In order to remove the detergent, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of washing;
2. If there is dust on the stainless steel surface and the dirt is easy to remove, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water;
3. The trademark and film on the stainless steel surface should be washed with warm water and weak detergent, and the adhesive component should be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene);
4. The grease, oil and lubricating oil on the stainless steel surface should be cleaned with a soft cloth. It is recommended to use a neutral detergent for cleaning;
5. Bleach and various acids are attached to the stainless steel surface, immediately rinse with water, then soak with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water;
6. The rainbow pattern on the stainless steel surface is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be washed off with warm water neutral detergent when washing;
Only by correctly mastering the use of stainless steel screws can we improve work efficiency and ensure construction quality.