1. Install the front and rear supports on the barrel and then put them on the main frame together with the conical double barrel screw. Do not install the large locking nut first. Shake the front support manual handle to move the barrel to the direction of the distribution box to see the barrel stop. Whether the lip of the distribution box is at the same level, it is preliminarily judged whether the barrel has reached the machining accuracy.
2. Remove the spline sleeve of the distribution shaft in the distribution box, and use a knife-edge ruler to measure whether the spline of the shank of the cone and double barrel screw is parallel to the spline of the distribution shaft (front, rear, left and right). Add or remove copper washers at the front and rear supports of the barrel to adjust the spline shaft to the same horizontal position.
3. Put the conical double barrel screw spline into the distribution box distribution shaft spline sleeve, manually dial the motor rotation angle, then remove the spline sleeve and repeat the above measurement steps until any angle is in the same horizontal position (control within the error range within 0.05mm).
4. Install the top shaft of the conical double barrel screw into the screw (without gasket).
5. Put the conical double barrel screw spline into the distribution box spline sleeve of the distribution shaft, and then use the screw top plate to push the conical double barrel screw towards the distribution box to die, and then remove the screw top plate.
6. Put the dial indicator on the small end of the barrel, put the probe head on the head of a cone double barrel screw, and adjust the indicator position in place.
7. Use a copper crowbar to hold the right screw at the bottom at the discharge port (keep the end face of the screw top shaft and the end face of the distribution shaft in contact and fit), and fix it.
8. Use a copper crowbar to push the left screw to the direction of the machine head until it can move, and then read the displayed value on the dial indicator.
9. In the same way, push the conical double barrel screw to the top of the distribution shaft of the distribution box, push the left screw to pry the right screw, and then read the displayed value at the head of the right screw.
10. Repeat the above steps to read the displayed value after rotating the motor manually by 180 degrees.
11. Calculate the difference in thickness of the screw gasket with the cone and double barrels.
12. Measure the total screw clearance of the cone and double barrel: push the left and right screws (without gaskets) to the direction of the distribution box, place the dial indicator on the small end of the barrel, and place the probe head on any cone Adjust the table position after the double barrel screw head. At the same time, pry the cone and double barrel screw at the feeding port to die in the direction of the machine head, and then read the displayed value on the dial indicator.