1. The choice of component insulation impregnating varnish, such as epoxy resin or polyurethane impregnating varnish. Choose paint that does not contain volatile acids. The vibration machinery uses solvent-free paint.
2. For the use of titanium alloy screw melamine alkyd paint, the curing temperature and curing time should be adjusted. The curing temperature is slightly higher than 130 degrees Celsius and the curing time is greater than 180 minutes. It is appropriate to implement the process strictly, especially in the hot and humid seasons. Because of the concept of rust and rust, the conventional drying time of the sample paint factory is not necessarily abundant, and cars have a specific internal shape.
3. Surface corrosion treatment of titanium alloy screws refers to the use of various methods to maintain the metal surface. The role is to isolate the metal from the corrosive environment to inhibit the corrosion process, reduce the contact between corrosive media and the metal surface, and achieve the purpose of preventing or slowing down corrosion.
Pay special attention to the selection technology of screw material:
1. The mechanical properties and strength requirements of the screw material are strong. Some screws need a relatively high strength, and then choose the higher the strength of the screw material itself.
2. The corrosion resistance of materials in working conditions is required. Part of the screws of the standard network are used for the above-mentioned products with strong corrosion. This requires us to choose the corrosion resistance of strong spiral steel wires.
3. The material's heat resistance and working temperature requirements. When some titanium alloy screws are used for high temperature operation, it is necessary to select the high temperature performance of the screw material.
4. Performance requirements in the production process of material processing. Some titanium alloy screws need to deal with the difficulty of thread and hardness in the production process, so it is necessary to choose the appropriate hardness of the screw material, which is conducive to processing and production.
5. The screw material is selected due to the weight, price, purchase and other factors of the screw itself. It is a better choice to consider the materials in these fields properly.