What are the precautions for the maintenance of the screw barrel?
1. When assembling, disassembling or replacing nozzles, screw heads, and flanges, apply high-temperature anti-corrosion paste to the threaded surface of the bolts to facilitate future disassembly.
2. When the molten plastic is found to be abnormal or discolored, or the product is brittle, the temperature should be adjusted to confirm whether the heating coil temperature line is working normally, and the screw and the rubber head assembly should be checked for damage.
3. Avoid mixing POM and PVC into the barrel at the same time, which will react at the melting temperature and cause serious industrial accidents.
4. When using new plastic, the remaining material in the barrel should be cleaned. When using POM, PVC, PA+GF and other materials, minimize the degradation of the raw materials, and rinse them with PP materials in time after shutdown.
5. Avoid idling and slipping of the screw.
6. When using anti-salvation, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw retreats.
7. Avoid foreign matter falling into the barrel and damage the screw and barrel. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron filings from entering the hopper.
8. If the machine stops for more than half an hour each time, it is best to close the blanking port and shoot clean the material in the barrel, and set the heat preservation.
9. Do not start the machine when the barrel has not reached the preset temperature. The new electric heating generally requires the temperature to reach the set value for 30 minutes before operating the screw.