The barrel screw of the injection molding machine has excellent mixing and plasticizing ability, and the material stays in the extruder for a short time, which is suitable for powder processing. The injection molding machine screw has the characteristics of large output value, fast extrusion speed, and low output value and energy consumption. However, small episodes often occur during the use of the barrel and screw of an injection molding machine, such as a screw break. Let's analyze why this situation occurs in the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine.
Reasons for the fracture of the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine during use:
1. The quality of the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine is poor.
2. The screw length to diameter ratio is too large.
3. There is a problem with the screw installation and fixation.
4. The temperature of the barrel is set low, and the shearing force on the screw rotation is too large.
5. The injection molding machine is cold-started, and the viscosity of the raw materials in the barrel is too high.
6. There are too hard metal or non-metal impurities in the raw materials used.
The quality of the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine will affect the plasticizing capacity and production efficiency of the material. Therefore, the maintenance of the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine is extremely important during daily use. The barrel screw of the injection molding machine is worn during use. We can overlay wear-resistant alloys on the screw thread of the barrel of the injection molding machine. According to the size of the screw, the ability to resist wear and corrosion can be increased. However, this method is generally If there are special requirements, the processing cost is relatively high. Generally, if the repair cost is compared with the update cost, if the modification cost is relatively high, we will generally replace the new injection molding machine barrel screw. There is also a ratio between the repair cost and the time of the injection molding machine barrel screw used after the repair, the update cost and the update use time. We generally choose a small ratio, which is more reasonable and economical.