(1) Put something on the screwdriver head, such as double-sided tape, non-woven fabric, etc. If there are no conditions, the paper can also increase the friction!
(2) Inject a small amount of 502 glue into the screw hole, then screw the screw in, and then use needle-nose pliers to unscrew the screw after the glue solidifies (the reason why the screwdriver is not used is that it will cause the screw to slip). You need to wait for the glue to harden completely. (This operation is difficult to be careful).
(3) If the screw cap is exposed, you can tighten the screw cap with needle-nose pliers and then unscrew the screw. You can also cut off the screw cap, disassemble the case and then deal with it. Just be professional!
(4) Generally, the screws of mobile phones are metal, and the casing is plastic. When it cannot be unscrewed, you can insert a sharp soldering iron into the screw cap, heat the metal screw to melt the plastic around the screw, and clamp it with needle-nose pliers. , gently pull it out! You can also press down the screw for about 1 mm (be careful not to break the casing), and the problem of loose screws can be solved.
(5) It’s really hard to fix such a small screw. My dad used to fix the bicycle screw by using a small electric drill to make a small hole in the middle of the screwed screw, and then find a reverse thread tap to screw it in (must be Anti-tap tap, hard to find, go to a large measuring and cutting tool store), you can unscrew it.
(6) Use an electric drill to reverse the screw to drill it.
(7) Burn the head of the screwdriver red on the gas stove, then quickly push it against the screw, wait for about 5 seconds, and then it can be screwed out.
(8) After heating with an electric soldering iron, put it on the spent screw head for a long time until the screw can be screwed. You can find some scraps to practice the hand feeling, so as to remove the insurance
(9) The flat-blade screwdriver is sharpened and begins to screw.
(10) The melted solder hangs on the head of the welding torch. After aligning the screwdriver with the screw, put the solder on it and cool it down.
(11) Afterwards, use a drill to knock off the gong cap. Use the principle of reverse wire to drill out the remaining screws (you can use a special drill for broken screws - a broken screw extractor).